Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Webster, NY : "Where Life is Worth Living"

...Or not. Yes, that is my hometowns motto. It isn't so worth it when you have a sick kid the
whole time your visiting :( Oh well. I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted, mostly from being pretty tired from disturbed nights and needy days...but it's all good. We made it back to NJ safe and sound, of course, not without hitting some lovely Philly traffic, but it could have been worse.
Not only was poor Ethan sick (the ENTIRE week), but Owen seemed to be on his worst behavior as well! That all said to say, ironically, they were both miraculously better and like different children the following day we got home.

I got to see my good buddy from Jr./High School Nay(yes, hard to even believe I have someone I can call a best bud since from 1987!!!), one of my good roomies from college, Terri, and her 3 adorable kids, Gramma Bricka of course, and my sister Andrea who is moving to Atlanta, GA in a couple months. It will probably be a long while before I see her again, so it made it all worth the trip in the long run!! love you Anni!

Here is just a few pics from our visit.















Pizza at Nonni and Poppy's















Cousins...Leah, Alana, Mia, Owen and Ethan

No comments: