The homeschooling convention was a great success. We were encouraged, rejuvenated, renewed with ideas and confirmed in our path that we are taking on this home school journey...it's just what we needed! What I don't readily admit, is that just weeks ago I was on the phone with local private schools and considering the local public schools too! I am looking forward to the new school year none-the-less and know with God's strength, ALL things are possible.
I will include pics from our trip, but on a last note, I had my midwife appointment today, I CAN NOT believe I am 10 days away from my due date! Due dates I know are somewhat of a misnomer, but I have been very close to mine with all three. Owen was 4 days early to my due date, so who knows!? I don't usually get checked all the time, but did today, as we were still considering traveling to Lynchburg for my SIL's wedding (or at the least Ira going). I have been having a lot of braxton hicks and wondered if some of them were doing anything as far as getting things going. A week and a half ago I was nothing, and this week I am 25% effaced and 1 cm. dilated..SOOO, although it could still mean 10 or more days, it could also mean any day. It's so frustrating not knowing, but what can you do. Well, regardless, the midwife strongly suggested neither of us go anywhere far from home and thus we will now both miss the wedding. :( I/we have now missed several people's weddings who are very special to us/me due to babies :( In fact, my very close cousin just got married this week out of town and is having a reception back in Rochester this weekend and I will be missing that too. With all that said though, we have missed out on some things but just as much as our first born, we are anxiously anticipating the arrival of baby #4 too! She is just as special and we can't wait to meet her!!! And daddy doesn't want to miss another birth, (he missed Ethan's birth by just under 5 hours), it's bad enough he's in DC right now until tomorrow afternoon!!! Like I said in my one of my previous blog titles...pure craziness!
Some fun videos of the kids playing in the sprinklers
in the old neighborhood! Leah really misses her friends! :(

Leah, Ethan, Dana, Brianna and Christina, the old
neighborhood clan


We actually got a date night...first in 7 months! Our dear
friends at Cheesecake Factory!

At John and Leah's house where we stayed a night.

Another dear friend and old neighbor Berkely. They live across the
street from our old house. Pic below is Jack, the hubby and their new
sweet baby Grant Thomas!


Friends Forever!

Pooped out on the way home...

This is in front of the Birth Center in DE at my appointment this
past thursday...9 cm. and 75% more effacing to go! woohoo! Doesn't the
baby kind of look like it's about to fall off my body?? haha
Yes, Ethan has to go to the bathroom... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment