Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One more pic

Here is the website to The Birth Center. Click on "New Arrivals" and then Claire's birthdate (June 21) The picture is a little blurry :( But this is what they took just before we got discharged. You can search around too and see the birthing rooms and midwives and stuff. My mom took some great pictures with a disposable and she only got hard copies AND my scanner is not working, so a lot of pictures I wanted to post, I couldn't. Anywho...we were in the "blue room" and Dorinda and Katie were the midwives at the birth.

Just a side note, an interesting tidbit. Katie the midwife, come to find out, grew up in the town right next to where I grew up in NY! We even graduated high school the same year. Her parents even recently moved like 2 miles down the road from my parents....small world!

www.thebirthcenter.com

1 comment:

Mom said...

Loved the birth story, Melissa! It brought back all the emotions I felt as I watched you deliver Claire. I am so proud of you honey! You were wonderful and you are a terrific mom. I love you!