Random musings and highlights in the adventures and daily life of the Steele family.
"Sons(and daughters)are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, are sons born in one's youth. Blessed in the man(and Woman)whose quiver is full of them. Psalm 127:3-5 ***note***Please see very first blog entry for note on quivers, in short...our quiver is now FULL :)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Brian Regan Date Night
Ira and I had the opportunity to go out with friends on a date....a rare occurrence these days. This was a big-ee because we were driving to Atlantic City (which is almost an hour from our house) to see Brian Regan at the Borgata (just the fancy name for one of the 50 casino/hotel places down there). An hour farther than I have been from Claire...well, since conception really. Atlantic city was pretty neat from what I could see in the dark...just lots of buildings with a lot of lights really. The Borgata was pretty nice, and Brian Regan was great! I would have had an even better time had I not known that Claire was screaming her head off pretty much from the time we got there until about 30 min. before we left :( But, if you don't know Brian Regan, as I hadn't until these past couple of weeks when we got invited to this, here is a little clip on one of the pieces he did last night. He's clean, and has great facial expressions....SO funny. I was so distracted from the babysitter calls and a little bit of worry that I didn't take ANY pictures that I intended too :( So on the way home I managed to remember this fact and took a quick shot of Ira and I, another rarity (pics of us together).
Wife to Ira as of June 17, 2000 until forever. Mom to Leah Rochelle, Ethan Paul, Owen Maxwell and Claire Isabella. Living in the surprisingly wonderful area of South Jersey, content and always anticipating where God will lead us on this journey called life.
1 comment:
that was HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment