So, I got totally distracted right after I wrote my last entry about the movie. I was catching up on some friends blogs, one had a link to a really sad story and I spent the subsequent next 20 minutes bawling my eyes out.
Now I don't usually like to pass on sad stuff, but this is something worth checking out. It can bless you even though it is VERY sad. It has to do with the loss of a child, a baby actually. The amazing faith that these and other people who have gone through this have is beyond comprehention. It's the peace that passes all understanding of which the Lord promises in His word. It will make you want to go love your children just a little bit more...if that's even possible, right? Check this story out here. There is an amazing service for families that have lost a baby shortly after birth that will take photographs for the family of the baby and family. I know this sounds weird and most of us don't even want to think about this type of thing, but maybe you, or somebody you know or will know someday, this could help them at their time of need. It's called "Now I lay me down to sleep"
foundation, there are pictures and stories.
As moms, if your a mom reading this, you know how we get exasperated often and lose sight of "motherhood" and loving our children in ALL circumstances. This will bring a little more thankfulness to your heart.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment